Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Cost of Building Blogs

I really like this template, it has served me well. Actually I have tried out wordpress. For some reason the whole look of wordpress seems a little easier to digest, but it is not what I expected. It seems harder to do stuff there because I have to do more html. In Blogger it is basically cut and paste so I never really have to get into the engineering of the site too much. I will keep this site up until I decide if I want to move or not, still debating. A lot of media on the web praise wordpress as being one of the best platforms for blogging or whatever. When I got there I was like uumm ok. I have to pay actual money to do anything CSS? what is that... I don't know. I can't do anything fancy yet. Well, actually I do know, but not to the point where I can just whip it out so easily. Also domain names cost like $5 more than blogger. Blogger charges $10 a year for a domain name and wordpress charges $15 plus the additional $14 or so that you pay so you can do CSS. Oh well. I am thinking. If you are interested in creating your own wonderful blog here are some sites for you 40 free blog hosts and CSS Tool Box.


Tape By kathleen.j.lynch: Magnanimous

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com