Thursday, April 3, 2008

Lesson 11: How to Avoid and Atone for "Be-Lated"

I admit it, I forgot. I forgot a birthday and feel terrible about it. Especially when that friend of mine has been a friend for over 14 years now. So now I am working on a birthday present. I figured that since I forgot I might as well do something time consuming and creative in order to make sure I remember for the next round. Plus I was never a fan of splurging just because I feel guilty. That type of behavior is for people worth six figures. So anyway when I finish this project perhaps some secret photos will appear, but for the time being here is a site that might help me and whomever else to remember important dates, it is kind of like having a personal secretary.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com